So I haven't updated in like FOREVER! But I get so busy that this blog has really taken the back burner for a while but I guess I really ought to show you our awesome Disneyland trip! We went to Disneyland Feb. 27 through March 3. It was so so much fun and I can't wait to do it again....preferably when Charly is 5 haha. I will spare you all the boring details cause pictures are way more fun than reading!

This is over at California Adventure...I had never been there before but it was super fun!


Kissing Cousins

Can I just say that I LOVE this ride!! However, Andie really did not! Haha I try to tell her but she just wouldn't listen

Poor Shan! He dealt with a LOT of this, but at least he did it with a smile on his face :)



We always knew she was freakishly strong


GAG ME! The girls really wanted me to go on this ride but I just can't do it!

Charly REALLY enjoyed watching though :)





The girls and I got to go to a special luncheon with all the princesses! Andie was really disappointed that Belle didn't come but it was still a total blast!






I had to be in ALL the character pics cause Brooklyn was terrified!

This was our first day there! It was so fun and I am so glad we did it! Brooke's favorite ride was Monsters Inc. Andie's was the Roller Coaster in Toon Town. Shan's was California Screamin and mine was....way too many to count actually! They were all so fun!




7 comments:
How fun, I didn't know you guys went to Disneyland?! I can't wait until we get to go :)
Yes ma'am! It was a blast! When are you guys going?
Makes me way excited to go in October. Yippee!
Looks so fun! I am in love with your girls by the way. They are SO beautiful!!
Thanks Jealin! Maybe one will be your daughter in law someday lol! I need a blog invite from you! kelliestilson@hotmail.com :)
Ah I love the girls with the princesses pictures. You guys looked like you had so much fun. Laken is sitting on my lap oohing and ahhing over every picture:)
Sooo fun! I love the pictures. You have the cutest family ever ;)
-Elisa
Post a Comment