Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weekend Hike








We went on a little family hike this past weekend. It was so much fun, I packed Charly there and back and she just loved it, I think she was in awe looking at everything. There were ponds at the top where we stopped, people were swimming and jumping into them. It actually looked really fun, I think we'll have to go with no kids next time so we can try it out. The girls were troopers and walked the whole way until the very end Andie was complaining that she was really tired which actually surprised me. (She never get tired) She really wanted to wear a dress on the hike but I told her she couldn't, after I got her dressed she collapsed to the ground and told me that her heart was falling apart....because of what I was making her wear.. WOW, she is all girl!

3 comments:

Casey Williams said...

i love red cliffs! that is one of my most favorite hikes. glad you had fun :)

anne said...

We need to start being more active. I would love to go hiking, but only if Jace can wear a princess backpack like Shan. :)

Arrington's said...

I need to know where this is it looks like a blast! Personally, I can't BELIEVE you made Andie wear those grubby clothes what are you trying to do to the poor poor girl?!? :)