Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just can't stop!

Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen??
I sure think they are! I made these little booties with
a pattern I got online. (from the same website of the dress idea)
They're genious! You can make a pair for any special
little outfit to spruce it up a bit, and they were
really quite easy to make to



6 comments:

cassidy said...

These are darling! What website is this from?

Chelsey said...

Give me that blog address. I would love to make some cute stuff like that.

Kellie said...

K girls, its makeitandloveit.blogspot.com, shes a genius!

anne said...

I wanted to buy that bootie pattern, but I don't have a little one...yet. Maybe one day. :)

Melissa said...

Kellie your girls are beautiful! What a cute family. LOVE the booties. I need a little girl one day for that reason.

Arrington's said...

I saw these too! A craft night is in order ASAP! I want to make them for my sister and I love the shirt dress seriously as soon as Christmas is over it's a must!