My baby Brooke is turning 2!! I can't believe my baby girl is already 2! Brooke is the sweetest little girl, feisty, but sweet. here are my tope ten reason why I love my Brookie!
10. The way says Charly...cutest thing ever
9. Her big beautiful lips...most people would kill for them
7. The way she asks Andie if she's ok when she cries.
6. The concerned look she gets on her face when she has an owie.
4. She wants to help do everything.
need anyone's help! And I admire that about her.
2. The way she sings to herself in bed at night in her sweet little voice.




3 comments:
Brooke is so dang cute! I love how Andies back pack is almost as big as her! So fun!
Brookie really is gorgeous! I think she is gonna look just like her mommie! Love all the pictures!
i can't believe all your girls are so grown up!!! they are all seriously gorgeous!! miss your face!
Post a Comment